Welcome to my new-fresh-look blog!
I changed the color of my page. I decided to choose Green color for some reasons :). Greens are representing environment, fresh and young. As a young person, I'd really concern about problems of enviromental damage.
In many ways, every single person makes hundred of their activities that directly affects the quality of environtment, such as the quality of air they breathe, the quality of water they drink and etc. As a human being, actually we have enough knowledge to dramatically reduce our enviromental impact. There are many things we can do to make a difference. Examples ; save electricity, plant trees, bike (am not really sure I can do this in Jakarta :p), avoid waste by reduce, recycle and reuse packaging and products or we should create our own solutions.
Apart from that things, it is my new-fresh-look blog!. I did some touch-ups in few parts of it. In hope I will be more active and prolific in writing the posting stories about my life or may be some articles. Now, thank you for seeing and supporting this blog. Keep coming and reading, and of course don't forget to give your comments, critics or suggestions to further furnish the look of this site ;).
Jay
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar